The digital world is confusing and often overwhelming. It seems like a day doesn’t go by without the release of a new thinner smartphone, sophisticated gadget or build-your-own website system. Where do you begin?
We strongly believe that digital doesn’t have to be complicated. At its core, digital is actually very simple – communication, service delivery or efficiency through the use of technology. Buzzwords, convoluted processes or excessive software systems are unnecessary and often just smoke and mirrors to hype up underlying simple processes. We live by the KISS principle (Keep It Simple Stupid) and apply it to every one of our projects. It’s basically a nonsense filter and a way of keeping our minds on the end goal, that is, what our clients want to achieve.
So, how do we keep it simple and where do you and your business fall into the picture?
It all starts with a good idea.
You or your business have a need or good idea for a digital or design project.
You get in touch with us and give us an overview of your project. Don’t worry if you can’t explain everything or don’t know the lingo, that’s why we’re here.
- We assess your request and get an understanding of what you’re after. We will then compile a return brief based on your request to make sure we’re on the same page.
- Depending on the scope and complexity of the project, a meeting or two may be required to further clarify the project details.
- Once we fully understand the project we will discuss your timeframe and budget requirements and tailor a quote for your needs. It’s important at this step to understand that digital and design projects take a significant amount of time and effort. We do our best to stick to your budget but we have a business to run, just like yourself.
- You have control – once we have your approval that all the numbers line up, we’ll run you through the contract and get your sign-off.
- We’ll pull together a game plan for the project that aligns with your timeframes. Depending on the complexity of the project this will involve various milestones, meetings, reviews and deliverables.
- We involve you throughout the whole planning process. You are at the core of the project and we make sure our plan aligns with your needs.
- We work our magic and start developing a concept design or concept strategy for your project.
- It’s important in the early stages of the project for you to share any content or material you would like included in the project. This includes things like text, images, data, inspiration or anything else you need in and around your project.
- We share our first draft design, prototype or strategy with you for your review, involvement and feedback.
- We always strive to align our first draft with your initial requirements so there are no unexpected surprises.
- We get down to business with detailed design, development or documentation. We will continually test and verify any development projects throughout this stage.
- We keep you in the loop on any reviews, milestones and staged-deliverables based on the project plan.
- Any additional content or material you need included in the project needs to be provided throughout the full development stage.
- Any staged invoices aligning with the project plan or milestones will be issued throughout this process.
It’s time to dot the i’s and cross the t’s to make sure you’re happy with the final product. We will run you through the functionality and finer details of your new masterpiece.
- We handover the final product for your use and distribute any digital systems to your end target market.
- We will train you on any specific systems needed to maintain your finished product.
- We will issue any final invoices and discuss the support and maintenance plan for the next stage.
Depending on the project, you may need support and maintenance into the future. We can tailor a plan to help support your project to ensure its continual success as the digital world continues to evolve.
Like what you see above? Let us help you hit the ground running.